The Nancy Ausonio Mammography Center for Monterey County Residents
Quality Diagnostic Services & Elite Patient Care
Around 1 in 8 women (about 12%) are estimated to develop breast cancer.
You can take precautionary steps to detect breast cancer and pursue treatment
options. The Nancy Ausonio Mammography Center within Salinas Valley Memorial
Healthcare System (SVMHS) provides expert care that is focused completely
on you. Whether you require a follow-up diagnostic test/biopsy or just
a routine screening, our center provides advanced care in a comfortable,
calming environment where you will feel cared for and welcomed.
To make an appointment, call our team today at 831-759-3092.
Highlights of the Program
Our program features:
- An advanced team of board-certified physicians, ultrasound sonographers,
mammography technologists and registered nurses, along with a caring and
friendly office and reception staff
- Access to advanced technology including digital mammography with computer-aided
detection, breast ultrasound services, bone density scanning (DEXA), ultrasound-guided
biopsies and stereotactic biopsies
- Private waiting areas and treatment areas for your comfort
- Lifetime and hereditary breast cancer risk assessment services provide
by our Nurse Navigator
- Convenient hours
- Parking lot dedicated exclusively to patients visiting the Nancy Ausonio
- An environment that is warm, inviting and relaxing
Contact the Nancy Ausonio Mammography Center at 831-759-3092. We are located
on 240 San Jose Street in Salinas, CA.