Serving the Central Coast & Salinas Valley for 60+ Years
You can rely on Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System (SVMHS) to provide
an outstanding quality of care. Our mission is to deliver sensitive and
compassionate health services for the diverse community of families in
the Salinas Valley, Monterey Peninsula and the surrounding region.
As our patient,
you come first. With the highest ratings for patient safety in the Central Coast region,
we remain committed to creating an exceptional experience for you and
your family. Most service lines are offered locally, ensuring that you
have access to state-of-the-art care here in the Salinas Valley.
Find SVMHS’ facilities using the map and directions found on this
page or call us at 831-757-3627 if you have any questions.
From US 101
1. Take Monterey Peninsula exit (S. Sanborn Road)
2. Take S. Sanborn Road Exit
3. Turn Right onto Abbott Street
4. Turn Slight Left onto East Romie Lane
5. End at 450 East Romie Lane
From Monterey/Highway 68
1. Take Highway 68 until it turns into South Main Street
2. Follow South Main Street
3. Turn right onto East Romie Lane