We are always here for you.
The Emergency Department at Salinas Valley Memorial provides care 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
ER or Urgent Care Center?
Sometimes it is difficult to know whether you should go to an Emergency Room or Urgent Care Center. You should use a hospital's emergency department for very serious or life-threatening problems. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, do not wait! Call 911 or get to the nearest hospital emergency room:
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- Sudden blurred vision
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Sudden, severe headache
- Deep cuts or bleeding that will not stop
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
For less serious health concerns, visit one of our affiliated Doctors on Duty or Urgent Care Centers. Locations listed here.