|Serving Size||2 tablespoons|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
|Garlic, separated and peeled||1 bulb |
|Water||½ cup |
|Red wine vinegar||1 tablespoon |
|Honey||¼ teaspoon |
|Virgin olive oil||1 tablespoon |
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon |
- Place the garlic cloves into a small saucepan and pour enough water (about ½ cup) to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until garlic is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce the liquid to 2 tablespoons and increase the heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour the contents into a small sieve over a bowl and with a wooden spoon, mash the garlic through the sieve into the bowl.
- Whisk the vinegar and honey into the garlic mixture; incorporate the oil and seasoning.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.