Children's Miracle Network accepts applications from individuals (parent/guardian) on behalf of a child and from other nonprofit, charitable organizations. We also accept applications from other health care providers for uncompensated pediatric care (for example, County Health Depts.).
Potential applicants can request an application for CMN funding at any time throughout the year. If the fit between the requestor and CMN's funding mission and objective appears to be good, a full application should be submitted.
Application for Organization Download PDF application
Application for an Individual Download PDF application
CMN Funding — Mission and Objectives
CMN's mission is to provide for the allocation of money raised by the CMN program to meet the physical and mental health care needs of children (newborn-18 yr.) within the Healthcare District and the CMN designated market area. In addition, they wish to work in cooperation with other health care providers when applicable in order to contribute to the wellness of our area's children.
CMN's Objectives are:
- To support a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient children's care center within the Healthcare District.
- To identify and purchase equipment to meet the special needs of children.
- To identify, develop and support programs within our funding area that contribute to the healthcare needs of children, working with other healthcare providers when applicable.
- To develop and support programs that enhance access to healthcare for children.
- Requests for CMN funds that address health/dental needs of children will be given priority over those requests for educational support. CMN also prefers to fund start-up costs for new programs. CMN cannot commit to providing ongoing yearly funds to requesting organizations.