The Mission of Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System is to improve the healthcare of our geographical healthcare district and beyond.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Provide and promote comprehensive quality patient care.
- Maintain ongoing patient care safety initiatives.
- Provide for institutional safety requirements.
- Care for our patients as unique and important individuals
- Promote a caring, concerned, compassionate healthcare delivery system environment.
- Develop and refine an integrated delivery system
- Maintain sound administrative and financial management.
- Support careful use of natural resources; and
- Educate the community and encourage their participation in healthcare issues.
In summary, our Mission Statement is best reflected by our slogan "Neighbors Who Care."
The vision of SVMHS is to be a leader in medical care with a team of highly trained, caring and compassionate healthcare professionals including state of the art technology.