Doctors On Duty Medical Clinics are the most comprehensive providers of employer-related health care services on the California Central Coast, with eleven locations throughout Monterey, Santa Cruz and Santa Clara counties. They use a full-service approach to corporate health care, backed by the resources of Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System. They Specialize in Urgent Care and Worker's Compensation. From injury prevention and wellness programs to objective injury evaluation and treatment, our services are designed to keep your employees healthy, safe and productive. Doctors on Duty provides walk-in medical care — with physicians, physician assistants, X-ray technicians and nurses on duty — all ready to take care of your life's little emergencies. This is called "urgent care." It's a convenient alternative to emergency room waits when your problem isn't really an "emergency." And it can be an option to visiting your physician when you need immediate care and their office is closed or you can't be seen right away.
Doctors On Duty provides such services as:
- Minor emergencies
- Lacerations — deep cuts or wounds that may require stitches
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks
- Urinary tract infections
- Strains and Sprains
- Colds, sore throats
- Ear infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Coughs and congestion
- Sore throats
- Minor burns, skin rashes, poison oak, insect bites
- Health Screenings
- Physical exams and screening services for work, school, or camp
- Drug and alcohol services
- Medical monitoring and surveillance testing
- Work-related injury care
- Physical Therapy in several locations
View our locations and find a map here!
For more information visit Doctors on Duty's website at: www.doctorsonduty.com.